We are looking for a Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to join our lovely team who look after our children at lunchtime.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proactive and promote ‘positive play’
- Be a good communicator, great team player and have a sense of humour
- Actively engage with children to ensure playtimes are enjoyable and promote healthy eating
- Be able to work well with others in the team as well as on their own.
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and consistently promote these and the school values.
- Have an awareness of health & safety to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Have an understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding procedures (training given)
Duties will include:
- Assisting children in the dinner hall
- Supervision of children to ensure their safety
- Organising and playing games or activities to help develop the children’s play
- Supporting the other lunchtime supervisors in enabling successful lunchtimes
- Building positive relationship with the children and adults in the school
- Administering basic first aid. (Training will be given)
We can only accept applications completed and submitted on a Hampshire County Council Application Form. Please contact Claire Howes email@example.com for any further information. We look forward to receiving your application.