Comments from Year 3 parents:
- Well done to the staff and pupils achieving a ‘good’.
- My child has settled in well and we are happy with expectations.
- I was very happy with the recent Ofsted report. I feel the teaching at the school is a very high standard and the school is managed extremely well.
- We are very pleased by the rating and the hard work that the school has invested. Happy we decided to send our child to KFJS.
- I am extremely happy with my child’s progress and experiences at Kings Furlong Junior School so far. The school is very effective in meeting the needs of my child and I feel she is doing very well.
- I would like to know more about how poor behaviour is dealt with, as I am unsure.
- I wish they give homework during holidays and introduced more clubs. [We are at maximum capacity for clubs at present. Homework is sometimes set during holidays, although we feel pupils – and teachers – need a break, too!].
Comments from Year 4 parents:
- Very pleased by the rating and the hard work that the school has invested. Happy we decided to send our child to KFJS.
- We are very pleased with our child’s schooling. She is progressing well. She enjoys school and we can see this. Well done.
- I can see the hard work that everyone has put into the school so it’s excellent this has been recognised by Ofsted.
- My child very much enjoys coming to school, he is motivated by being challenged and very happy with himself when he achieves these challenges!! He loves being given a variety of opportunities such as being on the school council, general knowledge quiz, big maths.
- Playing football, scooter/bicycle after school in the ground is affecting badly parents with young children. There were incidents in which ball came to them or cycling fast past them. Please have a look into this. [We are onto this!]
Comments from Year 5 parents:
- The substance of homework has improved presenting more of a challenge to my child.
- Really pleased all the hard work done has been recognised by Ofsted.
- As a parent very happy to see this school was rated as a good school.
- We think that the school should be rated higher.
- A wider range of religions should be taught. [The school teaches the Hampshire agreed syllabus for RE called ‘Living Difference’. This can be read it here: http://goo.gl/TqGr3t ]
Comments from Year 6 parents:
- Really happy to see the report. Everybody worked really hard for the result and I am sure it will only go up the ladder.
- My child has had four excellent years at KFJS. I have absolutely no regrets for choosing to send her to you. Thank you so much.
- I am very happy with my child’s progress and the way she is being taught.
Let us know what you think – give us a call or send us an email!
Alternatively, visit Ofsted’s very own Parent View website by clicking here.