- We feel the school is doing a fantastic job at the moment. Lots of great opportunities for both children. Thank you.
- Helpful, genuinely caring teachers and LSAs who work incredibly hard. What more could we ask for? Home/school communication remains excellent.
- It was great to participate in the classroom activity during the Three-in-one morning. Could we have further opportunities for parents to join in with lessons please?
- I cannot fault this school. Keep up the good work!
- I am very pleased with the school and feel the teaching standard is supportive and pro-active.
- You are doing extremely well so please keep going like this and keep & share the update with us.
- Really enjoying my child learning in school. I think the school is managed brilliantly.
- I’m very happy with my child’s education. He has come leaps and bounds since joining Kings Furlong. Thank you so much.
- My child, while eager to get to secondary school, enjoys every day at KFJS. Thank you for making it such an outstanding school.
- With regard to homework we feel this is more appropriately set this year.
- Excellent school and staff. My daughter thoroughly enjoys being here. Big thanks to the teachers.
- My child has had a fantastic start to the new year/class. He is really enjoying all aspects of his learning. We are very happy with his progress.
- Thanks for all your support.
One thing I would like to see….
- More parent assemblies in the afternoon evening.
- A buzzer at the gate at the infants side of the school
- Have some animals at school
- The school explaining to younger children the dangers of smoking and drug taking.
- To be informed of the main topics of study (i.e. space and planets) in advance.
- Record assemblies/music performances etc that working parents cannot attend. These could then be posted on the website.
- Explanations of what the grouping represents in her spellings.
- A few more spaces for after school clubs.
- Holiday homework.
Let us know what you think – give us a call or send us an email!
Alternatively, visit Ofsted’s very own Parent View website by clicking here.